Hi my bookster !
Are you new to this community or not new still you feel blank whenever you want to put #qotd ?
I have often seen bookstagrammers to talk about this particular topic .
Asking a question in caption always helps to grow your account and not only that but also helps to improve your bonding with this community!!
Asking about there current reads, favourite author or book is old-fashioned now !
Here is a list of 9 #qotd I have used myself ! You can use them too !
1. Who is your auto buy author ?
We,the bibliophile love to read the books by different author but always there is atleast one author whoes writing we trust blindly . We buy there books because it is written by Them . So It never can be wrong .
2. Have you ever lost your sleep over a book ?
-. People who love book can definitely relate to this . So don’t you think, people will come and give you a virtual hifive ? When people will be able to feel connected the bond will be stronger.
3. Who has introduced you to books ?
You can never miss this question . Ask this question and share your story too.
4. How many books would you like to carry whenever you are going out for a vacation ?
I like to carry atleast 2 short books with me. In case I don’t like one of them I have a mother book to request myself.
5. What is your favorite bookish holiday look like ?
I want a cup of favourite cappuccino a cosy nook and a peaceful environment. Few people prefer light music.
6. Is there any particular genre you are never going to stop reading ?
For me it’s fiction . Abd you will get different answers from people .
7. Who is your favourite bookish Gurdian ?
It’s a tricky question I know . Let your peeps think 😊
8. Do you have any favourite Bookish/ fictional pet ?
I would love to have Phoenix and a unicorn 😍😍😍😍
9. Have you ever thought of going on a bookish date with your bookstagram fams ? Tag them
Yes . Tag your favourites too.
So these are 9 simple yet so helpful #qotd which can help you . 😊
Like and comment if you find it helpful 😊